- She possesses a sense of belonging to her class, school and country.
- She models this sense of belonging to her class, school and country.
- She appreciates diversity and upholds racial and religious harmony.
- She contributes to the betterment of the community and environment.
- She thinks creativity and critically.
- She communicates effectively.
- She contributes actively and effectively in teams.
- She possesses ICT and problem-solving skills.
- She stands up for truth with faith as her foundation. (Truth in Conscience)
- She strives for justice by attending to the needs for the disadvantaged. (Compassion in Justice)
- She is steadfast in her dutyto love God and others. (Commitment to Love)
- She is free to choose truth, justice and love. (Courage for Freedom)