Design and Food Studies
Seated: Mr Pek Aik Soon, Ms Rachel Chong, Mdm Chin Pooi Pooi (HOD Design & Food Studies), Mr Edgar Seow, Mr Irvin Wan
Back Row: Ms Shehana Binte Zulazmi, Mdm Huang Meifeng, Ms Mak Wei Min, Ms Angela Yang, Ms Clarissa Poh, Mdm Pang Jia Mien
Not in the picture: Mr Lim Choon Hong
"Learn, Collaborate & Impact"
Design and Food Studies Department is made up of Art & Design, Design & Technology,
Food and Consumer Education/Food and Nutrition and Music
- To foster creative, critical and analytical thinking, sensitivity and powers of observation.
- To educate the appreciation for the fine things in life.
- To improve academic performance.
- To foster confidence, enthusiasm and a sense of achievement in the practice of the aesthetics.
- To foster in students a critical and analytical approach in decision-making and problem solving.
- To adopt a repertoire of teaching strategies to engage and facilitate in learning.
Head of Department
Mdm Chin Pooi Pooi (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Art and Design
Mr Edgar Seow (email@example.com)
Mdm Pang Jia Mien (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ms Shehana Binte Zulazmi (email@example.com)
Design and Technology
Mr Lim Choon Hong (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Mr Pek Aik Soon (email@example.com)
Ms Rachel Chong (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Food and Consumer Education/Food and Nutrition
Ms Angela Yang Huihui (email@example.com)
Ms Chin Yin Toa (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Mdm Huang Meifeng (email@example.com)
Mr Irvin Wan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ms Tan Li Hsing (email@example.com)